DR SAHAR LASHIN
Designated civil surgeon for USCIS immigration medical services
- American Board of Internal Medicine.
- American Board of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine.
- Fellow of American Board of Anti Aging and Metabolic Medicine
- Certified Biological Doctor, Swiss Biological Academy, Switzerland.
- Certified Trainer in International Ethics in Medical Research. University of Maryland.
- Cambridge Diploma of Teachers and Trainers, Cambridge, England.
- President and Founder of IntegrUtopia MD
- Vice President and co-founder of Newport Anti-Aging and Integrative Medicine.
- Primary Care Doctor, Newport Beach
- Hormone consultant in Center for New Medicine
- Former Integrative Medicine Consultant in Bodylogic MD
- Former Lead Physician Internal Medicine Department, UCLA.
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA.
- Former Chief of Coumadin clinic in South Bay, UCLA.
- Associate Professor in Gastroenterology and Hepatology Department in Kasr El Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University.